Gladetown Trail is a 0.7-mile natural surface path behind the Craig Center in the Town of Vinton. This trail is in the woods, circling a stormwater management pond. Many wildlife species frequent this area, providing opportunities to spot birds and mammals unusual in the urban area.
Interactive Trail Map
Some trails cross jurisdictions along route. Rules vary by jurisdiction.
- Yield to pedestrians.
- Keep to the right, pass on the left.
- Give an audible warning when passing.
- Maintain safe, courteous speeds.
- Keep pets on a leash.
- Clean up after pets.
- Keep the greenway trash free.
- No trespassing after hours.
- No motor vehicles.
- No alcohol, camping, hunting, or fires.
Town of Vinton Hours:
- Hours: 6 am – 11 pm.
This trail crosses the following jurisdictions:Town of Vinton
General Trail Etiquette
- Share the trail.
- Slow down when congested.
- Do not take up more than half the trail.
- Keep leashes short.
- Wear appropriate safety equipment.
- Step off the trail when stopping.
- Scoop the poop immediately.
- Carry trash to waste receptacles.